Electromyography activity across gait and incline: The impact of muscular activity on human morphology
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 601–611, December 2010
How to Cite
Wall-Scheffler, C. M., Chumanov, E., Steudel-Numbers, K. and Heiderscheit, B. (2010), Electromyography activity across gait and incline: The impact of muscular activity on human morphology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 601–611. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21356
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: RR 25012
- NSF Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!