Dopamine receptor D4 allele distribution in Amerindians: A reflection of past behavior differences?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 458–464, November 2010
How to Cite
Tovo-Rodrigues, L., Callegari-Jacques, S. M., Petzl-Erler, M. L., Tsuneto, L., Salzano, F. M. and Hutz, M. H. (2010), Dopamine receptor D4 allele distribution in Amerindians: A reflection of past behavior differences?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 458–464. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21358
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- Institutos do Milênio
- Programa de Apoio a Grupos de Excelência
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!