Tel: +34 91 566 89 83; Fax: +34 91 566 89 60.
Brief communication: Subvertical grooves on interproximal wear facets from the El Sidrón (Asturias, Spain) Neandertal dental sample
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 154–161, January 2011
How to Cite
Estalrrich, A., Rosas, A., García-Vargas, S., García-Tabernero, A., Santamaría, D. and de la Rasilla, M. (2011), Brief communication: Subvertical grooves on interproximal wear facets from the El Sidrón (Asturias, Spain) Neandertal dental sample. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 154–161. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21359
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- Universidad de Oviedo-CSIC. Grant Number: 060501040023
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain. Grant Number: CGL2009-09013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!