Cross-sectional geometry in the humeri of foragers and farmers from the prehispanic American Southwest: Exploring patterns in the sexual division of labor
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 11–21, January 2011
How to Cite
Ogilvie, M. D. and Hilton, C. E. (2011), Cross-sectional geometry in the humeri of foragers and farmers from the prehispanic American Southwest: Exploring patterns in the sexual division of labor. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 11–21. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21362
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
- University of New Mexico Department of Medicine
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Vice President's Office of Research
- Office of Graduate and Professional Student Association
- Student Research and Allocation Committee
- the Department of Anthropology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!