This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
A weighted osteon morphotype score outperforms regional osteon percent prevalence calculations for interpreting cortical bone adaptation†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 41–50, January 2011
How to Cite
Skedros, J. G., Kiser, C. J. and Mendenhall, S. D. (2011), A weighted osteon morphotype score outperforms regional osteon percent prevalence calculations for interpreting cortical bone adaptation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 41–50. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21365
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- Doctor's Education Research Fund of Orthopaedic Hospital, University of Southern California Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Los Angeles, California, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!