Endocrinology of year-round reproduction in a highly seasonal habitat: Environmental variability in testosterone and glucocorticoids in baboon males
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 169–176, February 2011
How to Cite
Gesquiere, L. R., Onyango, P. O., Alberts, S. C. and Altmann, J. (2011), Endocrinology of year-round reproduction in a highly seasonal habitat: Environmental variability in testosterone and glucocorticoids in baboon males. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21374
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOB-0322613, IOB-0322781, BCS-0323553, BCS-0323596
- NIH. Grant Number: R03 MH65294
- NIA. Grant Numbers: P30 AG024361, P01 AG031719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!