Brief communication: Population data support the adaptive nature of HACNS1 sapiens/neandertal-chimpanzee differences in a limb expression domain
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 478–481, November 2010
How to Cite
Hünemeier, T., Ruiz-Linares, A., Silveira, Á., Paixão-Côrtes, V. R., Salzano, F. M. and Bortolini, M. C. (2010), Brief communication: Population data support the adaptive nature of HACNS1 sapiens/neandertal-chimpanzee differences in a limb expression domain. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 478–481. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21378
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- The Amerindian collections made in Brazil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!