Scaling VOI size in 3D μCT studies of trabecular bone: A test of the over-sampling hypothesis
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 196–203, February 2011
How to Cite
Lazenby, R. A., Skinner, M. M., Kivell, T. L. and Hublin, J.-J. (2011), Scaling VOI size in 3D μCT studies of trabecular bone: A test of the over-sampling hypothesis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 196–203. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21385
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 183660-03
- EVAN Marie Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-019564
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!