Metacarpal trabecular architecture variation in the chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes): Evidence for locomotion and tool-use?
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 215–225, February 2011
How to Cite
Lazenby, R. A., Skinner, M. M., Hublin, J.-J. and Boesch, C. (2011), Metacarpal trabecular architecture variation in the chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes): Evidence for locomotion and tool-use?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21390
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 183660-03
- EVAN Marie Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-019564
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!