P.M. and E.C. designed research and directed field work; M.F.D., M.H.P. (ancient DNA), V.D., L.C. (modern DNA) and S.H., C.H. (ancient DNA replications) performed analyses; M.F.D. and M.H.P. analyzed data; M.F.D. and P.M. wrote the article.
Human ancient and extant mtDNA from the Gambier Islands (French polynesia): Evidence for an early Melanesian maternal contribution and new perspectives into the settlement of Easternmost Polynesia†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 248–257, February 2011
How to Cite
Deguilloux, M.-F., Pemonge, M.-H., Dubut, V., Hughes, S., Hänni, C., Chollet, L., Conte, E. and Murail, P. (2011), Human ancient and extant mtDNA from the Gambier Islands (French polynesia): Evidence for an early Melanesian maternal contribution and new perspectives into the settlement of Easternmost Polynesia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 248–257. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21398
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!