Brief Communication: Shape analysis of the MT 1 proximal articular surface in fossil hominins and shod and unshod Homo
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 631–637, December 2010
How to Cite
Proctor, D. J. (2010), Brief Communication: Shape analysis of the MT 1 proximal articular surface in fossil hominins and shod and unshod Homo. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 143: 631–637. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21404
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
- Stanley Graduate Award for International Research, University of Iowa
- T. Anne Cleary International Dissertation Research Fellowship, University of Iowa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!