Brief communication: Testing the usefulness of the basilar suture as a means to determine age in great ape skeletons
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 162–165, January 2011
How to Cite
Poe, D. J. (2011), Brief communication: Testing the usefulness of the basilar suture as a means to determine age in great ape skeletons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 162–165. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21406
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- The Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!