A finite element analysis of masticatory stress hypotheses
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 1–10, May 2011
How to Cite
Chalk, J., Richmond, B. G., Ross, C. F., Strait, D. S., Wright, B. W., Spencer, M. A., Wang, Q. and Dechow, P. C. (2011), A finite element analysis of masticatory stress hypotheses. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21416
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: 0240865
- NSF HOMINID. Grant Numbers: BCS-0725141, BCS-0725122, BCS-0725147, BCS-0725219, BCS-0725126, BCS-0725183, BCS-0725136
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_21416_sm_suppfig1.tif||3235K||Supporting Figure 1|
|AJPA_21416_sm_suppfig2.tif||3468K||Supporting Figure 2|
|AJPA_21416_sm_suppfig3.pdf||4776K||Supporting Figure 3|
|AJPA_21416_sm_suppfig4.pdf||4601K||Supporting Figure 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.