Admixed ancestry and stratification of Quebec regional populations
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 432–441, March 2011
How to Cite
Bherer, C., Labuda, D., Roy-Gagnon, M.-H., Houde, L., Tremblay, M. and Vézina, H. (2011), Admixed ancestry and stratification of Quebec regional populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 432–441. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21424
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- The Réseau de Médecine Génétique Appliquée of the Fonds de la recherche en Santé du Québec
- Fondation de l'Hôpital Sainte-Justine et la Fondation des Étoiles
- Fonds de la recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!