Male ancestry structure and interethnic admixture in African-descent communities from the Amazon as revealed by Y-chromosome Strs
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 471–478, March 2011
How to Cite
Palha, T. d. J. B. F., Ribeiro-Rodrigues, E. M., Ribeiro-dos-Santos, Â., Guerreiro, J. F., de Moura, L. S. S. and Santos, S. (2011), Male ancestry structure and interethnic admixture in African-descent communities from the Amazon as revealed by Y-chromosome Strs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21436
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- FINEP (Financiadora de Estudos e projetos)
- Instituto Milênio/CNPQ (Conselho nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!