Male ancestry structure and interethnic admixture in African-descent communities from the Amazon as revealed by Y-chromosome Strs
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 471–478, March 2011
How to Cite
Palha, T. d. J. B. F., Ribeiro-Rodrigues, E. M., Ribeiro-dos-Santos, Â., Guerreiro, J. F., de Moura, L. S. S. and Santos, S. (2011), Male ancestry structure and interethnic admixture in African-descent communities from the Amazon as revealed by Y-chromosome Strs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21436
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- FINEP (Financiadora de Estudos e projetos)
- Instituto Milênio/CNPQ (Conselho nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_21436_sm_SuppTable1.doc||385K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.