Middle pleistocene dental remains from Qesem Cave (Israel)
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 4, pages 575–592, April 2011
How to Cite
Hershkovitz, I., Smith, P., Sarig, R., Quam, R., Rodríguez, L., García, R., Arsuaga, J. L., Barkai, R. and Gopher, A. (2011), Middle pleistocene dental remains from Qesem Cave (Israel). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 575–592. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21446
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of the Government of Spain. Grant Number: CGL2009-12703-C03-03
- Irene Levi Sala CARE Archaeological Foundation
- Leakey Foundation
- Thyssen Foundation
- Israel Science Foundation
- Wenner Gren Foundation
- Dan David Foundation
- American Museum of Natural History (USA)
- Fundación Atapuerca (Spain)
- The Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: BU005A09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!