Brief communication: Developmental dysplasia of the hip in medieval London
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 479–484, March 2011
How to Cite
Mitchell, P. D. and Redfern, R. C. (2011), Brief communication: Developmental dysplasia of the hip in medieval London. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 479–484. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21448
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!