Brief communication: Ancient nuclear DNA and kinship analysis: The case of a medieval burial in San Esteban Church in Cuellar (Segovia, Central Spain)
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 485–491, March 2011
How to Cite
Gamba, C., Fernández, E., Tirado, M., Pastor, F. and Arroyo-Pardo, E. (2011), Brief communication: Ancient nuclear DNA and kinship analysis: The case of a medieval burial in San Esteban Church in Cuellar (Segovia, Central Spain). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 485–491. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21451
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- Fundación del Patrimonio Histórico of Castile and León (Government of Castile and León, Spain)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) of the Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-07828/BOS, CGL2009-07959
- PhD FPU. Grant Number: AP2006 01586
- Post-doctoral research contract “Juan de La Cierva”
- MICINN and European Social Fund (European Union)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!