Brief communication: Ancient nuclear DNA and kinship analysis: The case of a medieval burial in San Esteban Church in Cuellar (Segovia, Central Spain)
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 485–491, March 2011
How to Cite
Gamba, C., Fernández, E., Tirado, M., Pastor, F. and Arroyo-Pardo, E. (2011), Brief communication: Ancient nuclear DNA and kinship analysis: The case of a medieval burial in San Esteban Church in Cuellar (Segovia, Central Spain). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 485–491. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21451
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- Fundación del Patrimonio Histórico of Castile and León (Government of Castile and León, Spain)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN) of the Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2006-07828/BOS, CGL2009-07959
- PhD FPU. Grant Number: AP2006 01586
- Post-doctoral research contract “Juan de La Cierva”
- MICINN and European Social Fund (European Union)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.