The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Brief communication: Y-chromosome haplogroup analysis indicates that Chinese Tuvans share distinctive affinity with Siberian Tuvans
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 492–497, March 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Zhang, Y., Fan, A., Zhang, Y., Wu, Y., Zhao, Q., Zhou, Y., Zhou, C., Bawudong, M., Mao, X., Ma, Y., Yang, L., Ding, Y., Wang, X. and Rao, S. (2011), Brief communication: Y-chromosome haplogroup analysis indicates that Chinese Tuvans share distinctive affinity with Siberian Tuvans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 492–497. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21453
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30640028, 30830104, 30971601, 31071166
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Numbers: 8251008901000007, 9151008901000089
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009A030301004
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry of China
- Guangdong Medical College Start-up Fund. Grant Number: XG1001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!