Genetic structure of the paternal lineage of the Roma People
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 21–29, May 2011
How to Cite
Pamjav, H., Zalán, A., Béres, J., Nagy, M. and Chang, Y. M. (2011), Genetic structure of the paternal lineage of the Roma People. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21454
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2010
- General Director of the Network of Forensic Science Institutes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!