The nutrition transition in amazonia: Rapid economic change and its impact on growth and development in Ribeirinhos
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 1–13, September 2011
How to Cite
Piperata, B. A., Spence, J. E., Da-Gloria, P. and Hubbe, M. (2011), The nutrition transition in amazonia: Rapid economic change and its impact on growth and development in Ribeirinhos. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21459
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- NIH awarded to the Initiative in Population Research at The Ohio State University. Grant Number: R21-HD47943
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research Inc. Grant Number: 6861
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0201936
- Office of International Affairs, The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!