The nutrition transition in amazonia: Rapid economic change and its impact on growth and development in Ribeirinhos
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 1–13, September 2011
How to Cite
Piperata, B. A., Spence, J. E., Da-Gloria, P. and Hubbe, M. (2011), The nutrition transition in amazonia: Rapid economic change and its impact on growth and development in Ribeirinhos. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21459
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- NIH awarded to the Initiative in Population Research at The Ohio State University. Grant Number: R21-HD47943
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research Inc. Grant Number: 6861
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0201936
- Office of International Affairs, The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!