Brief communication: Preliminary radiocarbon dates from Florida crania in Hrdlička's gulf states catalog
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 163–167, May 2011
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Johnson, K. M. (2011), Brief communication: Preliminary radiocarbon dates from Florida crania in Hrdlička's gulf states catalog. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 163–167. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21461
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale Office of Research Development and Administration Faculty Seed Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!