Locomotor energetics in primates: Gait mechanics and their relationship to the energetics of vertical and horizontal locomotion
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 43–54, May 2011
How to Cite
Hanna, J. B. and Schmitt, D. (2011), Locomotor energetics in primates: Gait mechanics and their relationship to the energetics of vertical and horizontal locomotion. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 43–54. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21465
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DIG-BCS 04-52631
- NIH. Grant Number: P40-RR001254
- Sigma Xi (GIAR)
- Society for Experimental Biology (Traveling fellowship)
- Duke University (Aleane Webb DIG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!