Letter to the Editor
Letter to the editor: Response to Deane and Kremer's comment: 3D, or not to 3D
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 498–499, March 2011
How to Cite
De Groote, I. and Aiello, L. C. (2011), Letter to the editor: Response to Deane and Kremer's comment: 3D, or not to 3D. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 144: 498–499. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21467
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!