What lies beneath? An evaluation of lower molar trigonid crest patterns based on both dentine and enamel expression
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 505–518, August 2011
How to Cite
Bailey, S. E., Skinner, M. M. and Hublin, J.-J. (2011), What lies beneath? An evaluation of lower molar trigonid crest patterns based on both dentine and enamel expression. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 505–518. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21468
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!