Deep into the roots of the Libyan Tuareg: A genetic survey of their paternal heritage
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 1, pages 118–124, May 2011
How to Cite
Ottoni, C., Larmuseau, M. H.D., Vanderheyden, N., Martínez-Labarga, C., Primativo, G., Biondi, G., Decorte, R. and Rickards, O. (2011), Deep into the roots of the Libyan Tuareg: A genetic survey of their paternal heritage. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 118–124. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21473
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Italian Ministry of the University. Grant Number: 2003100945_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!