Assessing endocranial variations in great apes and humans using 3D data from virtual endocasts
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 231–246, June 2011
How to Cite
Bienvenu, T., Guy, F., Coudyzer, W., Gilissen, E., Roualdès, G., Vignaud, P. and Brunet, M. (2011), Assessing endocranial variations in great apes and humans using 3D data from virtual endocasts. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 231–246. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21488
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0238
- Allocation de Recherche of the French Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!