Comparing Dirichlet normal surface energy of tooth crowns, a new technique of molar shape quantification for dietary inference, with previous methods in isolation and in combination
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 247–261, June 2011
How to Cite
Bunn, J. M., Boyer, D. M., Lipman, Y., St. Clair, E. M., Jernvall, J. and Daubechies, I. (2011), Comparing Dirichlet normal surface energy of tooth crowns, a new technique of molar shape quantification for dietary inference, with previous methods in isolation and in combination. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 247–261. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21489
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0622544
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- American Society of Mammalogists, Evolving Earth Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.