Comparison of lactase persistence polymorphism in ancient and present-day Hungarian populations
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 262–269, June 2011
How to Cite
Nagy, D., Tömöry, G., Csányi, B., Bogácsi-Szabó, E., Czibula, Á., Priskin, K., Bede, O., Bartosiewicz, L., Downes, C. S. and Raskó, I. (2011), Comparison of lactase persistence polymorphism in ancient and present-day Hungarian populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 262–269. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21490
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- Hungarian National Research and Development Programs. Grant Number: OM-00050/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!