On dental wear, dental work, and oral health in the type specimen (LB1) of Homo floresiensis
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 282–289, June 2011
How to Cite
Jungers, W. L. and Kaifu, Y. (2011), On dental wear, dental work, and oral health in the type specimen (LB1) of Homo floresiensis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 282–289. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21492
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- The Leakey Foundation
- The Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!