Irrigation and infection: The immunoepidemiology of schistosomiasis in ancient Nubia
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 290–298, June 2011
How to Cite
Hibbs, A. C., Secor, W. E., Van Gerven, D. and Armelagos, G. (2011), Irrigation and infection: The immunoepidemiology of schistosomiasis in ancient Nubia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 290–298. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21493
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!