Brief communication: Co-detection of Bartonella quintana and Yersinia pestis in an 11th–15th burial site in Bondy, France
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 489–494, July 2011
How to Cite
Tran, T.-N.-N., Forestier, C. L., Drancourt, M., Raoult, D. and Aboudharam, G. (2011), Brief communication: Co-detection of Bartonella quintana and Yersinia pestis in an 11th–15th burial site in Bondy, France. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 489–494. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21510
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!