Brief communication: Correcting overestimation when determining two-dimensional occlusal area in human molars
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 327–332, June 2011
How to Cite
Schmidt, C., Ousley, S. and Schmidt, M. (2011), Brief communication: Correcting overestimation when determining two-dimensional occlusal area in human molars. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 327–332. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21511
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!