The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Indirect evidence for the genetic determination of short stature in African Pygmies
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 390–401, July 2011
How to Cite
Becker, N. S.A., Verdu, P., Froment, A., Le Bomin, S., Pagezy, H., Bahuchet, S. and Heyer, E. (2011), Indirect evidence for the genetic determination of short stature in African Pygmies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 390–401. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21512
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2010
- CNRS ACI
- “Histoire et diversité génétique des Pygmées d'Afrique Centrale et de leurs voisins,”
- “Génétique des populations humaines,”
- Bourse MENRT
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.