The influence of experimental manipulations on chewing speed during in vivo laboratory research in tufted capuchins (Cebus apella)
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 402–414, July 2011
How to Cite
Thompson, C.L., Donley, E.M., Stimpson, C.D., Horne, W.I. and Vinyard, C.J. (2011), The influence of experimental manipulations on chewing speed during in vivo laboratory research in tufted capuchins (Cebus apella). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 402–414. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21514
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0552285
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!