Brief communication: Dental development timing in captive Pan paniscus with comparisons to Pan troglodytes
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 647–652, August 2011
How to Cite
Bolter, D. R. and Zihlman, A. L. (2011), Brief communication: Dental development timing in captive Pan paniscus with comparisons to Pan troglodytes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 647–652. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21517
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!