A new subhaplogroup of native American Y-Chromosomes from the Andes
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 553–559, December 2011
How to Cite
Jota, M. S., Lacerda, D. R., Sandoval, J. R., Vieira, P. P. R., Santos-Lopes, S. S., Bisso-Machado, R., Paixão-Cortes, V. R., Revollo, S., Paz-Y-Miño, C., Fujita, R., Salzano, F. M., Bonatto, S. L., Bortolini, M. C., Santos,, F. R. and and The Genographic Consortium (2011), A new subhaplogroup of native American Y-Chromosomes from the Andes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21519
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- FAPEMIG (MG, Brazil)
- FAPERGS (MG, Brazil)
- CNPq (Brazil)
- National Geographic Society (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!