“Official” and “practical” kin: Inferring social and community structure from dental phenotype at Neolithic Çatalhöyük, Turkey
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 519–530, August 2011
How to Cite
Pilloud, M. A. and Larsen, C. S. (2011), “Official” and “practical” kin: Inferring social and community structure from dental phenotype at Neolithic Çatalhöyük, Turkey. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 519–530. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21520
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- The Ohio State University American Research Institute in Turkey (Pilloud) National Geographic Society (Larsen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!