A new brain endocast of Homo erectus from Hulu Cave, Nanjing, China
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 452–460, July 2011
How to Cite
Wu, X., Holloway, R. L., Schepartz, L. A. and Xing, S. (2011), A new brain endocast of Homo erectus from Hulu Cave, Nanjing, China. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 452–460. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21527
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40972017
- International Cooperation Program of MST of China. Grant Number: 2009DFB20580
- State Key Laboratory of Palaeobiology and Stratigraphy of Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology. Grant Number: 093109
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05130101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!