S. Cardoso and M.A. Alfonso-Sánchez have contributed equally to this work.
The maternal legacy of Basques in northern navarre: New insights into the mitochondrial DNA diversity of the Franco-Cantabrian area
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 480–488, July 2011
How to Cite
Cardoso, S., Alfonso-Sánchez, M. A., Valverde, L., Odriozola, A., Pérez-Miranda, A. M., Peña, J. A. and de Pancorbo, M. M. (2011), The maternal legacy of Basques in northern navarre: New insights into the mitochondrial DNA diversity of the Franco-Cantabrian area. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 480–488. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21532
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Consolidación de Grupos de Investigación del Gobierno Vasco. Grant Number: IT-424-07
- Servicios Generales de Investigación (SGIker) of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU, MICINN, GV/EJ, ERDF, and FSE), Basque Government (Dpto. de Educación, Universidades e Investigación)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!