Hiding inequality beneath prosperity: Patterns of cranial injury in middle period San Pedro de Atacama, Northern Chile
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 28–37, September 2011
How to Cite
Torres-Rouff, C. (2011), Hiding inequality beneath prosperity: Patterns of cranial injury in middle period San Pedro de Atacama, Northern Chile. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 28–37. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21536
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF BCS-0721229
- The Social Sciences Executive Committee
- Venture Grants
- Jones Fund at Colorado College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!