Forward dynamic simulation of bipedal walking in the Japanese macaque: Investigation of causal relationships among limb kinematics, speed, and energetics of bipedal locomotion in a nonhuman primate
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 568–580, August 2011
How to Cite
Ogihara, N., Aoi, S., Sugimoto, Y., Tsuchiya, K. and Nakatsukasa, M. (2011), Forward dynamic simulation of bipedal walking in the Japanese macaque: Investigation of causal relationships among limb kinematics, speed, and energetics of bipedal locomotion in a nonhuman primate. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 568–580. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21537
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2010
- The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!