The effects of a long-term psychosocial stress on reproductive indicators in the baboon
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 629–638, August 2011
How to Cite
O'Connor, K. A., Brindle, E., Shofer, J., Trumble, B. C., Aranda, J. D., Rice, K. and Tatar, M. (2011), The effects of a long-term psychosocial stress on reproductive indicators in the baboon. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 145: 629–638. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21538
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- NICHD. Grant Number: R24 HD42828
- NIA. Grant Number: R01 AG030329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!