Biogeochemical inferences of mobility of early Holocene fisher-foragers from the Southern Sahara Desert
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 49–61, September 2011
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Knudson, K. J. (2011), Biogeochemical inferences of mobility of early Holocene fisher-foragers from the Southern Sahara Desert. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 49–61. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21542
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0636066, BCS-0820805
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: GR-7747
- Arizona State University Institute for Social Science Research Catalyst
- Arizona State University School of Human Evolution and Social Change
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!