Biogeochemical inferences of mobility of early Holocene fisher-foragers from the Southern Sahara Desert
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 49–61, September 2011
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Knudson, K. J. (2011), Biogeochemical inferences of mobility of early Holocene fisher-foragers from the Southern Sahara Desert. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 49–61. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21542
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0636066, BCS-0820805
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: GR-7747
- Arizona State University Institute for Social Science Research Catalyst
- Arizona State University School of Human Evolution and Social Change
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_21542_sm_suppinfoTableS1.doc||23K||Supporting Information Table 1|
|AJPA_21542_sm_suppinfoTableS2.doc||25K||Supporting Information Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.