The relative efficacy of functional and developmental cranial modules for reconstructing global human population history
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 83–93, September 2011
How to Cite
von Cramon-Taubadel, N. (2011), The relative efficacy of functional and developmental cranial modules for reconstructing global human population history. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 83–93. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21550
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- EU SYNTHESYS Initiative. Grant Numbers: FR-TAF-1989, AT-TAF-2189
- The Leakey Trust
- The Cambridge Gates Foundation, St. John's College, Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!