Impact of intrasexual selection on sexual dimorphism and testes size in the Mexican howler monkeys Alouatta palliata and A. pigra
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 2, pages 179–187, October 2011
How to Cite
Kelaita, M., Dias, P. A. D., Aguilar-Cucurachi, Ma. d. S., Canales-Espinosa, D. and Cortés-Ortiz, L. (2011), Impact of intrasexual selection on sexual dimorphism and testes size in the Mexican howler monkeys Alouatta palliata and A. pigra. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 179–187. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21559
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0640519
- PROMEP UVER
- Universidad Veracruzana
- OVPR at the University of Michigan
- Museum of Zoology
- Department of Anthropology
- Rackham Graduate School at the University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!